This is a quick and easy salad that’s light, tangy, spicy without the extra calories usually found in tasty dressings.
There are no measurements here – just suggestions:
- Cherry tomatoes – halved (courtesy of my mum!)
- Green Chillies – sliced finely (from mum’s garden as well)
- Cucumbers – peeled, deseeded, and cut into small pieces
- Carrots – peeled and cut into small pieces
- Coriander – chopped finely (from our garden)
- Onion – red or white, chopped finely
- Lemon juice
- Red chilli powder
Mix all of the above, adjust seasoning to taste. Enjoy!
* You could use any mix of vegetables, celery would work well. Be creative with your seasoning as well, use black pepper, or coriander powder, or garam masala. Anything goes, just add in small pinches to start with. If you like the flavour, add more! If you really mess it up, give the vegies a rinse and start again with the seasoning. It’s not the end of the world J