If you can’t get hold of fresh Tindora, check our your local Indian grocery store for frozen tindora.
- 1 bag of frozen Tindora
- Pinch of hing
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium onion – diced finely
- 2 cloves of garlic – diced finely
- 3 green chillies – sliced finely
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt to taste
Pour frozen tindora into a bowl of water to thaw. Once soft, drain water. Squeeze out any any access liquid. Set aside.
Heat oil, add hing, mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Add onion, chilies, garlic and fry until soft and golden. Add curry leaves. Add ginger and garlic paste, fry well. Add Tindora, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Add salt to taste, serve with roti or rice. Enjoy!