This recipe is a cross between a salad and a salsa. Whatever you’d like to call it, it’s really tasty and literally takes minutes to put together. It’s also a great recipe to use up bits and pieces of vegetables you have lying in your fridge. You don’t need to follow the exact recipe below, just go with your instinct.
- 1 egg (boiled and peeled and cut into 2)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1/4 tomato (remove seeds and dice)
- 1/4 cucumber (remove seeds and dice)
- 1/4 small red onion (sliced finely)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cubes of Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 teaspoon harissa paste + 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (mix well together)
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper
Mix all the ingredients except the egg. Taste and season well. Serve the egg on top. Season cut surface of egg with salt and pepper. Enjoy.