I know this sounds a little strange, but it was so tasty and such a great way to trick someone into having their vegetables!
- 1/2 cauliflower (just the florets)
- 2 tablespoons butter + 1 tablespoon for finishing
- 1/2 spicy sausage (sliced finely)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon grated cheese (any sort)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Steam the cauliflower florets until very tender. Process in a blender until smooth. In a small pot, heat 2 tablespoons of butter, fry off the sausage until crisp. Add the cauliflower mash and allow to simmer until it thickens. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir well. To finish off, add 1 tablespoon butter and cheese. Stir and serve. Enjoy!