Another super quick, really tasty prawn recipe. I just used up stuff we had in the fridge and it was delicious. I served the prawns with couscous and had the leftovers for lunch at work (yes….holidays are over….sigh..).
- 250g peeled prawns
- 2 large pieces roasted capsicum (I used roasted capsicums from a jar)
- 2 small pieces lemon peel
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 3 birds eye chilies
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- 1 spring onion (just the white part)
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Chili Lemon Pickle
- Olive oil
- Red chill powder to taste
- Salt to taste
Chop all ingredients (except prawns) in a food processor. Drizzle olive oil into the food processor until a paste is formed. Marinade prawns in the paste for as long as possible (overnight is best). Heat a sauce pan until smoking hot. Add prawns and fry until cooked. Enjoy!