This salad isn’t for the faint hearted! It’s spicy, tangy and super tasty. Very quick to prepare and you can make it a couple of hours in advance.
You’ll need (dressing):
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- pinch of cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
You’ll need (salad ingredients):
- 10 cooked prawns (peeled)
- 1/4 cup coriander (chopped roughly)
- 2 mini cucumbers (remove seeds and chop roughly)
- 4 snow peas (sliced finely)
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed peanuts
Whisk together salad ingredients. Stir through salad ingredients. Allow salad to sit for about 10 minutes before serving, you can also keep it in the fridge for a couple of hours and served chilled. Enjoy!